Motto: Future of hydrocarbons and beyond
It is a great pleasure to inform you that the Oil-, Gas- and Water Section of the Hungarian Mining and Metallurgical Society (OMBKE) will organize the 31st event of the international conference series on behalf of MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc, the Hungarian Section of SPE, sponsors, hosts and the organizers on 5–6th October, 2017 in Siófok, Hotel Azúr**** .
Focus: The future role of Oil and Gas Industry in a decarbonized world
- Drilling technologies
- Production optimization
- Surface technologies
- Reserve management, field development
- Efficent portfolio management, new economic models
- Incremental production from matured fields
- Innovation in the oil and gas industry
- Unconventional exploration/production
- Exploration and utilization of geothermal energy
- Gas transportation
- Gas storage operation
- Gas market inthe European Union
- HSE and quality management
- Human resource development
Plenary speakers will be prominent local and foreign experts, representatives of ministries, national institutions, major companies and international organizations.
The languages of the Conference: Hungarian and English with simultaneous interpretation.
- Zsolt Molnár, Chairman of Conference and Exhibition, OMBKE KFVSZ
- György Palásthy, Co-chaiman of Conference and Exhibition, Hungarian Section of SPE
- Árpád Ősz Sr., Chairman of Organizing Committee, OMBKE KFVSZ
- Tamás Kőrösi, OMBKE
- Dániel Tóth, SPE Hungary
- Árpád Ősz Jr., MOL Group
- Mária Tardi, MOL Hungary/Exploration
- Gábor Takács, MOL Hungary/Production
- Dr. György Szabó, TDE
- László Orovecz, O&GD
- Gábor Magyar, Rotary Drilling Ltd.
- Dr. Tibor Szabó, ME MFK KFI
Montan-Press Program Organizing, Consulting and Publishing Ltd.
Terezia Tóth, Managing Director
H–1027 Budapest, Csalogány u. 3/B
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our event!